I am overweight and my weight is 125kgs and height is 5foot 4 inches and i wanted to loose my weight in 7 months what diet i should follow?

Dr. Melissa Young
Endocrinology 10 years experience
Small frequent meals: A diet that is high in protein, high on fiber and low in carbohydrates can help. A rule of thumb for a woman is 1000 calories if you are 5 feet tall, plus another 50 calories for every inch above that, plus another 20% if you do some exercise. That's to maintain weight. To lose weight, subtract 100-200 calories from the total. Don't plan on losing it all in 7 months. That's too fast.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Bennett Werner
Cardiology 45 years experience
See below: Your body mass index is 47. Your ideal is weight is <70 kg. That's not realistic. Aim for 100 kg. You burn 2400 cal/day if you're sedentary. You should aim for 1500 to 2000 cal a day. Go to www.Caloriecount.Com for meal plans. Stick with it - it will take 2 years to lose weight. Exercise to burn more calories.
Dr. Shahid Rafique
Bariatric Surg: You already have complications of morbid obesity i.E dm and hypertension. If you have tried serious weight loss efforts and have been unable to lose or maintain weight, then you should consider bariatric surgery for weight loss. The catrdiovascular and other risks with morbid obesity at your age are high. That can also lead to premature arthritis in weight bearing joints, sleep apnea syndrome and.
Last updated Feb 22, 2016