U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 52-year-old male asked:

Lower abd pain constant if i eat diarrhia from dark green to beige or same if i drink something been a few weeks now ct scan blood work urine normal?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc
Internal Medicine 28 years experience
Stool studies: Would recommend stool studies. If negative, a gastroenterology consult with consideration for colonoscopy should help.
Last updated Aug 3, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.