Export, PA

f/46:uti took macrobid.saw urologist,ct scan w/ & w/o contrast,cystoscopy,retested urine,still have blood and wbc. how can this be since views normal?

Dr. Andrea Brand
Specializes in Family Medicine
More info needed: Blood in the urine is not normal and needs to be explained. UTI is one of many possible causes, and if a urine culture shows no infection, we look for other causes. A CT negative for stones and normal cystoscopy do not eliminate the possibility that the problem may be originating in the kidney. Your urologist can help sort this out.