Germany

I had a mole removed from my abs and margins were cleared. it then formed a keloid. am i good, or do i have to return? what should i look out for?

Dr. David Myers
16 years experience
Is it bothersome?: Keloids are enlarged scars that are larger than the original wound. They form for unknown reasons and are generally harmless but can become itchy or uncomfortable. If your keloid is bothersome for you, then there a variety of treatment options that are available to you. If it does not bother you, then you can leave it and not worry about it.

Last updated Aug 10, 2014