I already had a surgery for varicocele before? but i still have worm like veins in the bottom of my left testicle..is it normal or is it still varicoc

6 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. James Lin answered

Specializes in Urology

Varicocele is usually located above the testis, not at the bottom of testis. Successful varicocelectomy makes the dilated veins collapsed, not disappeared, but takes away the unwanted pressure inside veins. As a result, if carefull examined in both standing ; lying positions, residual softness of previously dilated veins will be the same; if failed, the tense engorged veins will be more in up...

Answered Sep 29, 2020

4.1k views