My periodontist, prosthodontist and oral and maxilo surgeon each wish to do my dental implants. How can I possibly choose among them?

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
35 years experience in Dentistry
Implants: Each of these specialists can place implants. Choose the one that you trust and feel most comfortable with.
Answered on Jun 15, 2014
1
1
Dr. Robert Mokbel
41 years experience in Dentistry
I would not be so sure, as a Prosthodontist myself, I know that the oral surgeons and the periodontists have more training and more experience in placing implants, the Prosthodontist or the general dentist can design better the placement and the restoration.
Jun 15, 2014