A member asked:

Doctor, i want to know any antibody test for hpv infection specially genital warts from blood or others part of the body for men. is it possible that i am living with hpv last 26 years without knowing or treatment ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

It is possible but rare to have HPV without symptoms. Best to see your MD/Urologist who would examine and order appropriate tests

Answered 8/23/2021



Related Questions