A member asked:

Hello sir i have a problem with my pennies, it's not enlarged its similar to the 8years old boy can you please suggest me the solution to this?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Hormones checked: If you are serious about this, perhaps you should get your testosterone checked. I would start by seeing a local physician.

Answered 4/21/2013



Related Questions