U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 19-year-old male asked:

My brother get rashes on body..why he getting rashes?please tell me sirs

2 doctor answers8 doctors weighed in
Dr. Thomas Mcgowan
Specializes in Family Medicine
Need more info: Too many types of rashes to help, see an MD/dermatologist to help. Bring with photos along with the who what when where of your brother's story. How long has he had it for, does it hurt, sting, itch, anything help or aggravate, any travel, any medications?
Dr. Deirdre Phillips
Family Medicine 49 years experience
See doctor.: There are many causes of rashes on the body. Your brother needs to see a doctor who will take a history and do an examination to see what the cause of the rash is.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Oct 17, 2017
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.