A member asked:

Dear sirs and madam, will you please, please help me. i don't know who else to turn to. i have adult adhd, and being subject to?

2 doctor answers13 doctors weighed in
Dr. Seth Kunen
Clinical Psychology 47 years experience
Get accurate dx!: Make sure you are correctly diagnosed. Most pcp's and family docs, in addition to psychiatrists and medical psychologists, easily diagnose and treat this disorder.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Kevin Passer
37 years experience
To what exactly?: You seem very frantic (typing with all caps), and if you really need help then there's lots of help available out there. Have you discussed with your dr? If you don't have one, that's probably the best place to start. Adhd isn't usually debilitating so i wonder if there is something else which could diagnosed and treated. We cannot diagnose or treat here. For that, you need a physical examination.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 19-year-old male asked:
Respected sirs any diabetes vaccination is there..please tell me sir?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 39-year-old member asked:
Pain in my anus. Need donut. What are causes? Please answer sirs?
2 doctor answers6 doctors weighed in
A 19-year-old male asked:
My brother get rashes on body..why he getting rashes?please tell me sirs
2 doctor answers8 doctors weighed in
Last updated May 8, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.