A member asked:

I had gonorrhea and pid. i got treated and cured. i have had two miscarriages since. could it have been from the infection making me infertile?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Alan Patterson answered

Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology

You need to see: An infertilty specialist as you need to rule out chronic scarring of the endometrium, chronic endometritis and possible other conditions.

Answered 1/16/2015



Related Questions

A member asked:

How do I differentiate between gonorrhea or pid?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor