IN

what's family medicine? what they do?what is d future n scope in it? pls reply fast.is family medicine is good branche? waiting for quick reply.

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine 40 years experience
Treats whole family: A family doctor is trained to treat the whole family, from babies to the elderly and deals with every health issue, unlike specialists who only treat certain issues. Ideally family doctors pay attention to families as a unit and how each family member's health may affect other family members. Thus, family doctors have a holistic perspective, looking at the whole person in context of environment.
Dr. Michael Roberts
Primary Care: A family doctor care for patients of all ages. He may also care for women throughout their pregnancy and deliver their baby. There are also several areas of specialization through the fm route. Bottom line is the answer can only come from you as to whether it is a good choice or not because you are the only one that knows what areas of medicine you enjoy and do not enjoy.