U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 49-year-old member asked:

The front of my ankles hurt when i run, what do you think i should do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Jeffrey Bowman
40 years experience
Consult: With a foot and ankle specialist for diagnosis and treatment . It could be so many things that are causing it that you will need an x-ray and possible MRI if x-ray is not conclusive. Best of luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 31-year-old member asked:
What can I do if my ankles hurt when & after i run. It's my tendons. What can I do to loosen them?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 38-year-old member asked:
What to do if i was running up stairs and hurt my ankle, what should I do?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 18-year-old male asked:
Why does my right ankle always hurt really bad when i'm running for a while ?
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
A 16-year-old female asked:
I was running around and fell now my ankle hurt to move in some positions and certain ways ?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Last updated Jun 10, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.