FL

My general dentist did composite bonding on the underside of 2 of my front teeth. it did not hold after 3 weeks on each tooth. didn't pursue it. now?

Dr. David Ostreicher
Specializes in Orthodontics
Peruse it: Most dentists will re-do work within a reasonable length of time. If the bonding was done within a year, you should ask.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Janelle Ferber-Stumpf
Dentistry 39 years experience
Other things needed: Answer the question, " why do my teeth need bonding on the back?" , and you will find the real problem. How did they get so worn? Lack of back teeth, grinding your teeth, & large fillings in the teeth are just a few reasons why bonding fails. Treat the whole mouth, not just the smile area for success.
Last updated Dec 26, 2014