U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Pinnacle, NC
A 35-year-old female asked:

I have a swollen lump on my palm under index finger now i noticed a small pocket of swelling on the top of my hand btw index & middle index is swollen?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Sewa Legha
Medical Oncology 52 years experience
You should see a Doc: A medical examination by a physician is necessary to determine the nature of your lumps on your fingers. They may be benign(painless) or inflammatory(painfiul). Without a physical examination it is not possible to tell what you have. So you should go see your family doctor without delay.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 15, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.