I have gallstones, was having some pain, and not feeling to well. also pain in back lower right side. my blood work shows creatinine 1.11, bun/creatinine ratio 23, urea nitrogen (bun) 26. everything else was normal. what could cause this?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Hiep Le answered

Specializes in Nephrology and Dialysis

Your renal function is mildly abnormal and low volume may be the cause. Your current pain is not consistent with pain from gallstones (biliary colic). You should drink fluid well in the next 1-2 days if there is no contraindication. If pain gets worse then you should visit ER or urgent care. My answer is based on the limited medical history you provide. Good luck.

Answered Jul 19, 2023

0 views