A member asked:

Have chronic sinuses - went to 2 ents one said do surgery the other said dont. one said i have bad allergies to dust that turns into sinuses bad headaches and dry 2 times a week l frontal sinus and eyes. what should i do? taking zyrtec & rinses?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Sue Ferranti answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

If your symptoms are being attributed to allergies and you want to avoid surgery, perhaps you should see an allergy doctor to see what treatment for the allergies would be recommended. Your symptoms may improve if you get the allergy symptoms under better control. If this doesn’t;’take help, surgery is always an option. So, see an allergist for an opinion. Best of luck to you!

Answered May 18, 2023



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor