U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Dearborn, MI
A 35-year-old male asked:

I get really bad sinus headache. forehead, and behind eyes the most. i took a zyrtec will that help? head is hurting bad. can feel the sinuses aching. whats the best to take care of this at home?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Arnold Lentnek
Dr. Arnold Lentnekanswered
Infectious Disease 55 years experience
See doctor : Sinusitis is often triggered by a viral infection or allergy - less often by a bacterial infection. Zyrtec may help some but you may also need steroid and decongestant nasal sprays - maybe an antibiotic Check with your doctor
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 9, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.