I have a bump in my armpit and i feel like a swollen lymph node and i'm worried i have cancer like really worried and scared to go to the doctor because i'm scared it might be cancer and if it is cancer i don't know how to deal with it?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. James Ferguson answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

These are most often minor infections of the axillary scent glands, hair roots or lymph nodes swollen because of a nearby skin inflammation. Cancer is rarely found there as a primary issue. Moist heat for 15-30 min 2-3x/d may help it heal. If it gets larger or painful see your doc. These often respond quickly to treatments the doc can select.

Answered Dec 20, 2021

0 views