Philippines

I have an eye strain and dry eyes. and i'm worried because my eye strain or the red lines in my eyes are not going away. is it because i keep on using my phone? what should i do to make them go away and make my eyes bright again?

Dr. Donald Colantino
I think you have made an accurate diagnosis of the cause of your eye symptoms and the cure should be obvious. Too much staring at a computer or smart phone markedly reduces eye blinking leading to very dry and irritated eyes. Reduce your time on your smart phone and eye symptoms should resolve.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Stan Coleman
Ophthalmology 65 years experience
After 20 minutes of use you should take a break for several minutes and blink a number of times.Also lubricating eye drops will help.
Aug 7, 2021
Last updated Aug 7, 2021