Egypt

Im 34 yrs,i weigh 95kg,my bmi is 30, percentage of fats is 29.3,muscles weight is 37 kg.i started working out 9 months ago.i lost around 15 kilos of fats&gained 6 kilos muscles.im sticking to calorie deficit,everyone tell me i should have lost more?

Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 59 years experience
Good job. Losing 9 kilos of weight is not easy. What you lose and gain in weight is a direct function of the calories you eat and you burn. You must eat less or burn more to lose weight. Estimates of muscle and fat mass are not very accurate with most devices or equations. I would focus on BMI for health. Healthiest BMI for women is under 25. At this BMI women tend to live longer & healthier.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 13, 2021