Can docs diagnose cancer in a parotid gland from a single cat scan with contrast? or would biopsy and/or additional tests/scans be needed to confirm? next appointment is with oncologist (before seeing ent) after finding growth on cat scan. do i worry?

6 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Bennett Machanic answered

Specializes in Neurology

Pursue the advised consultative pathway, as the specialists can help pinpoint the problem and provide a therapeutic approach to deal with this. If you wish further information regarding your CAT scan, contact the radiologist and have her(him) review the findings directly with you.

Answered Mar 19, 2021

0 views