MI

blurry vision at times, sore throat sometimes, racing heart rate at times, ringing in the ear 24/7 since march 2020, doc has me on metoprolol 25mg x 2 times a day (am/pm) for racing heart rate (the pills work), no doctors can figure out the ringing?

Dr. Bryan Wong
Tinnitus, or ringing in the ears can become a chronic condition. From what you've described, you've had this for almost a year now along with additional symptoms. The typical testing for patients with tinnitus would include a hearing (audiogram) along with a test of the ear drum (tympanogram). In some situations, providers may also recommend further testing including imaging studies like an MRI