Hi i wanna ask if i need surfery. i broke my wrist. and they told me that i do need surgery. please can you tell me. if is correct or if i can do something else? thank you?

Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
If your orthopedic surgeon, after taking xrays, examining you and discussing your history and lifestyle, suggests surgery, it's a good bet that you need the surgery to regain full functioning of that wrist. If you want a second opinion, take your xrays to another orthopedic surgeon in a different practice to see if they agree that surgery is the best option. Telemedicine's not helpful in this case

Last updated Mar 10, 2021