A member asked:

Hi i have recently developed several small and few larger blood spot on my biceps and triceps with one large blood-red mole on my tricep. never seen a dermatologist, but concerned enough to ask for a referral please. ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Your GP will be best to assess and further refer to a dermatologist if needed. A detailed history and in person exam will be needed in order to get a proper diagnosis.

Answered Dec 17, 2020



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor