Lake Oswego, OR

I had a sudden mole show up on my smallest toe, i'm not sure how long it's been there but i would say pretty recently. within a few months. i have pictures of it. problem is i can't see a dermatologist around here for at least a month or more.... is there anything i can do in the meantime? my dad has/still has melanoma spots show up all the time so it is concerning to me. brown center slightly raised bumpy area in it/tanish red outside of that very irregular border. mole on toe?

Concerning lesion: One possibility could be high resolution virtual medicine consultation with a dermatologist. That is something that has been done for many years with success. However, if a biopsy was needed, you would still need to eventually be seen in person.
Dr. Judith Tellerman
Clinical Psychology 42 years experience
Please consult with a Dermatologist Doctor who can give you a through examination and the correct recommendations and treatment. If you are not confident in your Doctor see another for a second opinion.

Last updated May 30, 2021