A member asked:

My husband is a cardiac patient with a triple bypass,hypertension,diabetic and has water in his lungs. his left ventricle is operating at 32 % .his in the manufacturing environment. there are somedays his mentally and physically exhausted.

6 doctors weighed in across 3 answers
Dr. Stuart Hickerson answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Weakness. : Your husband has multiple underlying medical conditions that I can see would make him exhausted. HIs ejection fraction is low. https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/heart-failure/diagnosing-heart-failure/ejection-fraction-heart-failure-measurement. He should see his physician. If possible he may need a different position at work.

Answered 6/20/2020

68 views

Thank
Dr. Heidi Fowler answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

Multiple conditions: Excellent information from Dr. Hickerson!. I wasn't really sure what you were asking about with this question. I think it would be very important for him to get all of his medical problems checked and to work to optomize his health. I suspect that this is very hard on him. Was there something specific you wanted to know?

Answered 6/21/2020

67 views

Thank

CHF: He is in congestive heart failure and shouldn't be working until he is properly treated and his pleural effusions have resolved. Discuss this with his cardiologist.

Answered 6/21/2020

67 views

Thank

Related Questions

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more