Australia

a small uterine polyp was found just before i fell pregnant. due to pregnancy didnt get it checked but was assured by my ob it would shed from giving birth. im scared of cancer. would it have gone from child birth? i had a c-section. please help

Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
Follow up w DR: You should follow up with the Dr that originally diagnosed the polyp. A simple transvaginal ultrasound can tell them if the polyp was shed or if it is still there and needs to be biopsied. The majority of polyps are benign so don't fear. Taking care of this soon will put your mind at rest.