Los Angeles, CA
A 32-year-old female asked:

I have a vestibular disorder that makes it difficult for my eyes to focus (makes me dizzy); ive had brain mri with contrast & all normal. however my left eye tends to feel pressure above it that irritates me (eye dr says nothing). stress or vestib?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Gloria Fong
Family Medicine 42 years experience
Eye focus: You may want to see an ear, nose, throat doctor who specialize in vestibular problems or a neurologist. There is vestibular therapy once they decide where the problem stems from.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 17, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.