ZA

hi doctor. i took my 4 year old daughter to a dentist last week and she needs to do 5 fillings on her teeth. which option can i take?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Option?: Baby teeth are important for normal jaw growth, proper chewing, and proper speech. Early loss can create compromise that needs to be resolved by an Orthodontist. Untreated decay means untreated infection that can damage other organ systems. Suggest that you see your Dentist or a specialist Pedodontist for growth and development evaluation, cavity control, hygiene and diet management.