A member asked:

Injured my hand during a race in oct18, same hand has a plate in due to a break in 2012. it's a constant pain that's getting worse, hand also starting to feel a bit stiff, should i wait a bit to see if it gets better or go see my gp or the specialist?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Steven Hill answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Be seen: By all means you should at least make an appoint with your family practice physician and be evaluated. Many things can cause this including development of arthritis, but it’s also possible that you may have injured around the previous surgical repair.

Answered 1/5/2019



Related Questions

A member asked:

Problems with an injured wrist. Is there a wrist specialist type?

6 doctors weighed in across 3 answers

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor