ZA

Injured my hand during a race in oct18, same hand has a plate in due to a break in 2012. it's a constant pain that's getting worse, hand also starting to feel a bit stiff, should i wait a bit to see if it gets better or go see my gp or the specialist?

Dr. Steven Hill
Be seen: By all means you should at least make an appoint with your family practice physician and be evaluated. Many things can cause this including development of arthritis, but it’s also possible that you may have injured around the previous surgical repair.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 5, 2019