injured my hand during a race in oct18, same hand has a plate in due to a break in 2012. it's a constant pain that's getting worse, hand also starting to feel a bit stiff, should i wait a bit to see if it gets better or go see my gp or the specialist?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Steven Hill
Be seen: By all means you should at least make an appoint with your family practice physician and be evaluated. Many things can cause this including development of arthritis, but it’s also possible that you may have injured around the previous surgical repair.
Answered on Jan 5, 2019
1
Dr. Jaiprakash Thakor Jairam
Specializes in Healthcare Professional
Old injury: If possible,see the same specialist who operated on you in 2012.Your current injury is over 3 weeks old.No point waiting. Good luck to you
Answered on Jan 5, 2019
1