A member asked:

Two years ago, i injured my lower back whilst lifting weights. i'm feeling constant pain on my lower back. i can't lift any heavy materials. on worse days, i can even walk properly. what specialist can i see to get a proper diagnosis and treatment.

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Orthopedics: You will need an exam, x-rays, probably an MRI or CT scan of your lumbar spine.

Answered 12/6/2017



Related Questions