U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 48-year-old member asked:

What kind of specialist would you see for hand burns from hot coffee, or just see the gp?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Frederick Coville
Plastic Surgery 41 years experience
Plastic Surgeon: There is no other specialty more qualified than a properly trained plastic surgeon for burns of the hand.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 24, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.