U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 25-year-old female asked:

My right hand is colder than my left hand, however me/my body isn't cold. is this something to be concerned with? can i go to a gp or will i need to go to specialist?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Harold Fields
Family Medicine 63 years experience
Temperature : See your regular doctor. I am sure there is nothing wrong. Good Luck
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 26, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.