U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom
A 52-year-old female asked:

Iv got a pain in the back of my right hand it hurts more when i move it iv not injured it or been laid on it or anything i'm just wondering what i can do & should i contact my gp?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 59 years experience
You body is talking to you. Listen and take good notes in a diary. Share with Dr and you all will figure it out.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 2, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.