A member asked:

Good morning, i have been struggling with my ears for the last few months. i constantly get a blocked feeling in either one or both ears and my hearing has decreased a bit. i am not sure if i should visit a gp or an ent specialist?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh answered

Specializes in Pediatric Allergy and Asthma

General: Your physician will initiate the evaluation. This may include a hearing test.

Answered 8/4/2020



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor