A member asked:

I have a small hard cyst like bump about the size of a pea with no head on it like an ingrown hair, on my pubic area that is painful to the touch ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Mitzi Johnson answered

Specializes in Integrative Medicine

Get it checked: This may be an infection. You should get it checked by your doctor to see if you need antibiotics. In the meantime you can apply warm compresses over it to see ifit will point to the surface and drain. No gaurantees.

Answered 10/30/2020



Related Questions