A member asked:

Have a small red bump in my pubic region that ive had for about a month i thought it was just an ingrown hair because i do shave but i think its not?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Jeff Livingston answered

Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology

Needs to be seen: Lumps, bumps, blisters and other skin abnormalities on the genitals need to be evaluated. An examination will be needed to know the cause and treatment. Folliculitis is one possibility. An Obgyn should be able to visualize the area and provide some guidance just by seeing it.

Answered 1/21/2019



Related Questions