U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Marietta, GA
A 26-year-old female asked:

I am experiencing rash on chest, rash on back, neck pain, rash (quality: itchiness, blisters, flaking or scaling, bumpy) and skin redness or irritation. the following also describe me: pimples, blackheads, rash on face, and stress. what should i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 59 years experience
See dermatologist: If these issues have been present for more than 3 or 4 days and are not improving, you need to consult your doctor (preferably a dermatologist). If you are getting better, you may wait a few more days and observe how things go. I am concerned over the neck pain however.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 5, 2019

People also asked

Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $44!
50% off with $19/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.