i am experiencing rash in armpit (quality: pustules or pimples) , skin redness or irritation, itchy rash (severity: severe) (quality: severe itchi... bumps and red on outer elbows armpits and buttocks. benadryl cream and pills not working?

Dr. Philip Miller
Probably fungal: rash, moniiasis which will respond to OTC anti fungal creams like Lotrimin AF, Monistat, Clotrimazole etc. If itching is intense add a small bean sized drop of 1% hydrocortisone cream to a nickel sized drop of anti fungal cram and apply as a thin film,twice daily.
To obtain an: accurate diagnosis - this should be examined in person.
Dr. Julie Tomberlin
See your Dr : This could be a serious allergic reaction or infection. It is important to have it evaluated by your doctor or dermatologist.