U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 29-year-old male asked:

I am experiencing rash (associated with: itchiness, blisters, crusty, flaking or scaling, bumpy) (not associated with: red or bluish purple, ring shaped), flaky skin, skin redness or irritation, dry or cracking skin, skin swelling, and genital rash. i am

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 41 years experience
No help online : Unfortunately the rash in your description requires medical evaluation in person with more history and physical examination, see your doctor who may refer you to a dermatologist, best wishes

Similar questions

Chicago, IL
A 32-year-old male asked:

I am experiencing genital rash, rash with itchiness, that is crusty, with flaking or scaling, and without blisters, that is not red or bluish purple, that is not ring shaped, that is not bumpy, flaky skin, and skin redness or irritation. I am not experien

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. What you described suggests herpes infection.
Last updated Apr 23, 2020
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.