Blackwood, NJ

i've had this smallish purple bump on my inner thigh around the area where my thighs touch, i haven't messed with it until today. some pus than blood?

Dr. John cuong Doan
Sounds like you have: a thigh furuncle or boil. These things are result of an infected hair follicle, usually from bacteria, and sometimes it is result of a bad bacteria called Staph that can be very nasty. You may end up having more infections in the general same area or other places on your body. These boils generally have pus and blood, will heal on its own but occasionally will need antibiotics and/or surgery.