NC

I have these pus and blood filled bumps under my arms for a while but no i have one on my inner thigh. what should i do??

Dr. Deborah Ungerleider
See your doctor: You should be examined by your doctor. You may have an infection that needs to be treated. The only way to do that properly is to be seen by a doctor.
Dr. Maureen Ziboh
A skin condition: called hidradenitis suppurativa. This is a condition where you have cysts that come together usually in the sweat producing glands. They become painful and can form abscesses. Sometime you may need antibiotics for this.
Last updated Aug 9, 2014