U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 19-year-old female asked:

I have these pus and blood filled bumps under my arms for a while but no i have one on my inner thigh. what should i do??

2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Deborah Ungerleider
Pediatrics 37 years experience
See your doctor: You should be examined by your doctor. You may have an infection that needs to be treated. The only way to do that properly is to be seen by a doctor.
Dr. Maureen Ziboh
Family Medicine 27 years experience
A skin condition: called hidradenitis suppurativa. This is a condition where you have cysts that come together usually in the sweat producing glands. They become painful and can form abscesses. Sometime you may need antibiotics for this.
Last updated Aug 9, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.