The doctor examine my right ear there is no blocakage ,canal looks normal and so does my ear drum ,but when i touch my ear lobe it hurts and when i touch my tragus it feels like something moving and i could hear like a cracking sound ?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Donald Colantino answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Discomfort in the ear can be from pressure in the middle ear caused by blockage of the eustachian tube due to congestion in the back of the nose. This tube connects to the middle ear. You may have a viral upper respiratory tract infection with early signs of a head cold and beginning nasal congestion. If so, spray a nasal decongestant like Afrin and relieve any congestion in the back of the nose.

Answered Feb 24, 2018

392 views