U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Bay Shore, NY
A 19-year-old male asked:

Right ear has issue where whenever i hear high pitches sounds it begins to feel as if it is peaking to a point where if im listening to music at normal vol. or even have a fan on its unbearable. no vertigo,dizzy or headaches. ear doc says im fine...

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 42 years experience
Ear/sound issue: Please consider getting a second opinion or seeing a neurologist. There are some conditions that are difficult to diagnose even though doctors do their best to find a cause. Please keep at it. Peace and good health.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 22, 2022
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $44!
50% off with $19/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.