China

I cracked my neck and now on the right side of my head, i hear a squishy sound, a kind of cracking sound, it sounds like something is moving. it's hard to explain what it sounds like, but if i press down hard on the area it kind of hurts. what is it?

Pathology 51 years experience
It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. If your symptoms are not getting better, it would be prudent to see a doctor. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 13, 2022