had a diagnosis of tennis elbow in my right arm while working on my computer. a week later my left arm became affected. 6 weeks with ot and physio and now im told they don't know what i have. my fingers now tingling and wrist/forearm pain too. help!

Dr. Dean Giannone
Nerve or muscle. : By your description of symptoms, you may have something related to the muscles of the forearm or the nerves going down to the forearm. If it's a nerve issue, it could originate at the elbows or from the fingertips, traveling backwards. Regardless, it seems that you need some blood testing and perhaps an MRI of the elbows.
Answered on May 16, 2017