NY

Someone has to prove to me that my diverticulosis isn't caused by insufflation from my colonoscopy. no studies deny it and all my tests point to it. ?

We don't have the: power to change your mind. We don't know what your medical history is or what your tests showed. I feel no need to try to prove anything to you. However, if your surgeon diagnosed you with diverticulosis & has photos from your colonoscopy you could ask to be shown these with explanation of what is being seen.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 13, 2017