VA

I recently had surgery on my ankle to repair some ligaments. i have crps as well. doctor said pain should be gone, 2 weeks postop, but it's worse.

Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry 44 years experience
Sort it out.: It is unclear as to how the CRPS plays in to your condition. Is it on the same limb? Did it begin after the injury but before the repair surgery or after the ankle surgery? The pain from the ankle surgery is nothing compared to the potential effects of CRPS. There is no way of predicting just how long the effects of CRPS are going to last. Seek a physician with lots of experience with CRPS.

Last updated Jul 10, 2016