the bottom of my left foot has turned white and is numb hurts to walk feels like it was stuck in snow very worried been a week no change. prop my foot?

Dr. Scott Keith
43 years experience Podiatry
Why wait longer ??: It is time to stop worrying and get to your doctor. You didn't mention a temperature change in the foot and that is good. The whiteness and numbness can be caused by several things. Rather than waste time trying different treatment plans based on a non-examination, it is better that you seek help from your doctor or a specialist. Sooner than later is my recommendation.
Answered on Dec 22, 2015